[PC-BSD Testing] Miro has no miro icon on the taskbar entry and header bar

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Tue Mar 6 09:52:15 PST 2012

On 03/03/2012 11:32, claive alvin Acedilla wrote:
> When you run miro, the taskbar entry has not the miro icon.
> The icon is just a  square with blue strips at the top and bottom
> Also on the header bar of the miro application window there is no miro
> icon
>
> Im using the USBLite 32-bit PCBSD 9.0 Lxde

For this program (as well as the reports you sent in about inkscape,
cinepaint, muse, totem, and streamtuner with the same issue) I am unable
to reproduce the error with the icons.

Could you send me a bit more info about what might be wrong? For
instance, is there any warnings/errors displayed when running the
program from the command line? It is possible that this might be an LXDE
issue, but as I said, I cannot seem to reproduce it here (although I am
not running a pure LXDE system since I also have gnome installed).

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems