[PC-BSD Testing] Request to display bug report instructions after system login

Tigersharke . tigersharke at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:41:39 PST 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org> wrote:

>  On 03/05/2012 10:18, Arthur Koziol wrote:
>

> Currently I develop very sample bug reporting tool. I hope it will be in
> 9.1. More details here:
> http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/pcbsd-extras/pc-bugreport
>
> 2012/3/3 claive alvin Acedilla <cabpacedilla at gmail.com>
>
>> This is just a request. Can the bug reporting instructions be displayed
>> right after system login?
>> Just like in OpenBSD where the bug report instruction is displayed right
>> after login.
>> This will be easier to refer on how to report bugs in PCBSD.

>  --
> Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk
>

> Looks really slick Yuri.
>
> Arthur
>

> That is really cool looking! Looking forward to seeing that in 9.1 :)
>
> --
> Kris Moore
> PC-BSD Software
> iXsystems

I really like this idea of putting all aspects of bug reporting into one
GUI object. This should help those neophytes who are uncertain how or where
to find things, or what to include in a bug report.  It may not increase
the amount of bug reports very much but it will certainly ease the task for
those who have considered sending a bug report but have not (yet).

Thank you for your hard work Yuri!