[PC-BSD Testing] Various Issues

Jacob Daniels jacob.dan1984 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 03:19:54 PDT 2012

Hi,
found out how to get access to the system boot log ,dmesg from a friend:

the headset is  : ugen1.2: <vendor 0xffff> at usbus1
uaudio0: <vendor 0xffff product 0xffff, class 0/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 2>
on usbus1
uaudio0: Play: 48000 Hz, 2 ch, 16-bit S-LE PCM format.
uaudio0: Record: 48000 Hz, 2 ch, 16-bit S-LE PCM format.
uaudio0: No midi sequencer.
pcm5: <USB audio> on uaudio0
uhid0: <vendor 0xffff product 0xffff, class 0/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 2> on
usbus1

Hope this helps!

If you need other logs, I would be glad to get them for you, if told how