[PC-BSD Testing] Various Issues

Jacob Daniels jacob.dan1984 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 22:37:15 PDT 2012

First off, it messed up my system clock, it's supposed to be 12:26 AM right
now, but shows as 5:28 AM
I chose Chicago, USA(Central USA time GMT -05:00) which is my designated
time zone that I live in

Secondly, my usb headset is detected but does not work, at boot the last
thing it says, is "unable to set volume for pcm" forgot the rest, it was  a
really long error message and did not have time to write it down as it
cleared fast

Finally,

The WM, XFCE loads extremely slow, about a minute and a half
and the loading of applications, such as internet browsers, both chromium
and firefox take longer than needed, but I have not specifically measured
or timed these applications Accurately