[PC-BSD Testing] 9-STABLE 20120622 - Now available!

Ira Taylor i.taylor1 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 25 13:34:25 PDT 2012

I upgraded from 6.05 snapshot using intel gpu (which was working fine).
I upgraded sucessfully but I had to use vesa, the intel 3d was broken. I
got the same result installing from the snapshot. I am running 64bit
with intel graphics, so I reinstalled the 605 snapshot for now, since I
don’t want to run in vesa mode. So for me the snapshot for me is broken.

Thanks,
Ira