[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 9-STABLE-20120605 snapshot now available!

N V vans9 at yandex.ru
Mon Jun 18 23:27:03 PDT 2012

Hi.

I've been cliking around in the installer and once 've ended up with the the
following configuration: Encryption + ZFS setup (choosed from Advanced disk
setup). There was an error (at disk partitioning step, system haven't been
installed): zfs set UFSBOOT tank0/boot. The error was "Syntax: zfs set
property=value". I don't have the full log, but the error was at this step. I
can try to reproduce and save the full log, if needed.

P.S. This is not my ususal setup and possibly I won't choose this options if
it's not testing snapshot. )

Regards,
Vans.