[PC-BSD Testing] Extremely tiny font in xfce4

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 23:02:45 PDT 2012

Hi Lars,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it does not work. It just gave me an
error message as follows:

xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default.

And those applications still have the same tiny fonts after restarting them.

Probably it's time to re-install the whole PCBSD system on this old laptop
as it's really too hard for my eyes to read through such tiny fonts...

Regards,
Sam