[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 9-STABLE-20120605 snapshot now available!

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:42:03 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Ken Moore <ken at pcbsd.org> wrote:

> On 06/07/2012 17:28, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk wrote:
>

>> --- snip ---
>>
>> When Lazarus is executed , it could not find Free Pascal sources .
>> Perhaps it is installed , but I could not find such a directory in /usr .
>>
>> Inclusion of fpc-src and fpc-doc ( if they are missing , or adjusting
>> their directories ) may be useful .
>>

> I just added lang/fpc-base to the PBI module for Lazarus (this includes
> fpc-docs, could not find a port for fpc-src). Once the PBI rebuilds[1],
> please test it out and let me know if that corrects the issues.
>
> [1] http://pbibuild.pcbsd.org (32-bit)
> http://pbibuild64.pcbsd.org (64)
>
> --
> ~~ Ken Moore ~~
> PC-BSD/iXsystems

http://www.freepascal.org/down/x86_64/freebsd.var
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freepascal/files/FreeBSD/2.6.0/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freepascal/files/Source/2.6.0/

In FreeBSD , I am installing everything from packages as follows :

pkg_add -r  fpc
pkg_add -r fpc-base
pkg_add -r fpc-units
pkg_add -r lazarus

and , then I am able compile programs .

If you study /usr/ports/editors/lazarus/ Makefile , it should contain
information about fpc sources .

In GhostBSD 9.0 amd64 :

>From Lazarus -> Environment -> Options menu :

Lazarus directory :

/usr/local/share/lazarus

Compiler path :

/usr/local/bin/fpc

FPC source directory :

/usr/local/share/fpc-2.4.4-source/

I will check new build and report back when I completed .

Thank you very much .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk