[PC-BSD Testing] Fix for latest snapshot

user10508 at gmail.com user10508 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:19:58 PDT 2012

I'm running latest snapshot:

uname -a
FreeBSD pcbsd-1403 9.0-STABLE FreeBSD 9.0-STABLE #12: Wed May 30
11:16:35 PDT 2012
root at build9x64.pcbsd.org:/usr/obj/builds/amd64/pcbsd-build90/fbsd-source/9.0/sys/GENERIC
amd64

Installed a couple of days ago as per my prior post on testing about
my installation experience complete with pc-install debug log for
installation failures.