[PC-BSD Testing] 20120524 snapshot i386 can't probe hardware

Sha'ul shaul at lavabit.com
Sun Jun 3 13:53:09 PDT 2012

I ran the 20120524 i386 snapshot USB on Pentium III and freezes or locks
up when it starts the hardware detection for dmesg. The 9.0 stable
release works fine, no problems at all.

I tried running the 20120524 snapshot i386 USB on a Pentium Dual Core
E6800 and it immediately crashed before anything started running, before
it loaded the Options boot screen. I did not try running the amd64
snapshot on the Pentium Dual Core to see if it is a code snapshot issue
or an i386 issue