[PC-BSD Testing] I cannot access Windows Shares, Windows Network and Windows shares that are hidden.

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:14:26 PDT 2012

 I cannot access Windows Shares, Windows Network and Windows shares that
are hidden.
I get this error message:
"DBus error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Message did not receive a
reply (timeout by message bus)"
I can open the computer and see all the folders but when I try to double
click the folder that I have access to, i get the error and the folder does
not open.
I tried right clicking the folder and click open, PCManFM opened my home
directory instead.

I was testing this at work :)
So i provided my correct username, domain (in capital letters) and password
but still get same error message..
At first I was able to open the Window share that is not hidden but maybe
after setting the username and password to remember forever, the error came
back again and now I cannot open anymore the normal Windows Shares.
Same problem in Windows Network also and hidden Windows shares that i have
access to.

Im using PC-BSD 9.1 Beta 1 DVD i386 32bit UFS LXDE Virtualbox 3.2.10