[PC-BSD Testing] Flash is playing inconsistently

Curt Dox tigersharke at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 03:42:33 PDT 2012

Hello

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 5:23 AM, claive alvin Acedilla <
cabpacedilla at gmail.com> wrote:

> This problem happens right after installation.
> Dru Lavigne helped me to turn flashlpluginctl on under my account and
> youtube flash videos played.
> So does the flash plugin not activated for the user during installation?

No. Flash is not automatically enabled for the user. The same way that v9.1
will be more OEM-friendly, user creation and configuration (including flash
enablement) is done per individual user account as needed rather than by
default. Though this may not have been the case with v9.0 or v8.2, I
believe it is for v9.1.