[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD 9.1 Beta1 is not detecting my intel video card

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:56:52 PDT 2012

What video mode does the installer run first during install?
Because when I tried to force shut down my installation because all I have
was just a black screen, there was a splash of the installation which means
that the video driver (mine is intel)  is working but not quite well in the
video mode of the installation.
Can the installer run first in vesa mode so that in the beginning a user
that has a flaky video driver can have a display right away during
installation using the vesa driver?