[PC-BSD Testing] LXDE thematic question (9.1-BETA1)

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 15:15:28 PDT 2012

Hi Kris, et al,

I'm working with 9.1-BETA1 & LXDE, and I'm just curious.... Wasn't there a
slight change to the Logout menu on one of the STABLE* releases last month?
I could have sworn I had used one of them & all of the buttons in that menu
(and other system menus) had a rectangular look to them, instead of the
rounded theme. This thematic difference is apparent now in the login window
for 9.1-BETA1.

I don't recall having added any OpenBox/Compiz styling stuff, either, on
that STABLE* install.

Am I going crazy, or am I remembering something that happened?
Sorry for the existential noise.
Thanks!
Bridger

* I think it was STABLE-20120605.