[PC-BSD Testing] Clicking Update Manager from system tray will run AppCafe

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Sat Jul 28 05:37:05 PDT 2012

On 07/28/2012 07:55, claive alvin Acedilla wrote:
> When I click Update Manager on system tray, Appcafe will run.
> I was expecting the Update Manager window to run.
> Reproducible in KDE, Gnome and XFCE.
>
> Im using PCBSD 91 Beta1 DVD i386 UFS LXDE

This is by design.
The Update Manager Tray icon is for both PBI and System updates, so
whenever there are no system updates, it defaults to opening the AppCafe.

If you specifically need to open the system updater, you can just
right-click the tray and select "Start the Update Manager".

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems