[PC-BSD Testing] 9.1-BETA1 now available! (Update)

N V VaNs9 at yandex.ru
Sun Jul 22 06:00:14 PDT 2012

Hi.

I confirm
"- Before gdm's start, error message "Could not update ICEauthority file /usr/local/etc/gdm/home/.ICEauthority" and
"- (translated from German): There was a problem with the configuration server /usr/local/libexec/gconf-sanity-check-2 ended with status 256"

I've used PCBSD9.1-BETA1-x64-DVD.iso and LXDE.

Regards,
Vans