[PC-BSD Testing] (no subject)

Brian C. Smith peispud at msn.com
Thu Jul 19 19:37:08 PDT 2012

 I've been playing around with bluetooth and while my devices are detected, they will not pair. Right clicking on the devices via bluetooth manager brings up "Could not pair to this device. Please verify your device configuration before trying again." Device details are

BD_ADDR: 10:1d:c0:17:48:fdName:    SGH-T746Key:     nokeyPIN:     nopin
for my samsung  impact and

BD_ADDR: e8:3e:b6:74:a1:ccName:    BlackBerryKey:     nokeyPIN:     0000
for the Blackberry
I'm using a broadcom DBT-122 Bluetooth dongle.Also the system now fails to hibernate with a medium not found error. My PC-BSD installs never did manage to power down into a proper sleep mode...other than that, the install works fine