[PC-BSD Testing] 9.1-BETA1 now available!

Arthur A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Thu Jul 19 09:35:44 PDT 2012

Kris,

Ok, so I am not sure if this is a bug but it sure is a weird one. When I
went through the install, it chose Intel as the video driver. Later, I
later choose to re-run display wizard and select Intel-3d. Everything
went fine up until I turned on desktop effects. After a reboot, my
taskbar no longer appears. I tried to toggle desktop effect off
(Alt-Shift-F12) but it didn't seem to work. I'll try a fresh install
again a bit later to see if I can recreate this and report back.

Arthur