[PC-BSD Testing] 9.1-BETA1 now available!

Arthur A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Thu Jul 19 07:12:00 PDT 2012

Kris,

I'm currently trying to install the new beta on x86 but it seems to be
stuck on KDE installation. Currently, it's stuck on "Installing
Meta-Package: KDE" (18%) and "Installing package: kde-workspace-4.8.4"
(12%). It's been stuck on this percentage for about 30 minutes now. HD
light is solid but there is no DVD activity. Machine is not locked up or
anything.

Arthur