[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 9 NVIDIA

Andreas Hotz aufderalb at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 19 07:14:09 PST 2012

Hallo out there,

I have a problem with the nvidia driver with a GT 240,
connected with HDMI plug
an a 32* TV Screen ! (PC-BSD 9 final)

I configured everything fine in Nvidia settings in the
configuration tool with root permission in Gnome2 !

After reboot and log in, the calibration on the screen is
not correct ! ( mean top/bottom panel disappeared the half )

But then, when I opened the nvidia settings in configuration
with root permission, look, everything´s alright !!! ( still if I closed
the setting window, not when log out/in again )

Maybe someone has a solution, because I like the PC-BSD
9 run on my TV Computer :-) !

Thanks for support !

Andreas Hotz