[PC-BSD Testing] Tellico PBI - crash during import collection attempt

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Tue Jan 17 11:17:02 PST 2012

On 01/14/2012 17:42, Łukasz wrote:
> Hello,
>   I installed tellico pbi, but when I'm trying to import my books
> collection it crashes:
>> /usr/pbi/tellico-amd64/.sbin/tellico
> tellico(94671)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction "edit_undo"
> with KXMLGUIFactory!
> tellico(94671)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction "edit_redo"
> with KXMLGUIFactory!
> tellico(94671)/kdecore (trader): KMimeTypeTrader: couldn't find
> service type "KParts/ReadOnlyPart"
> Please ensure that the .desktop file for it is installed; then run
> kbuildsycoca4.
> tellico(94671)/kdecore (trader) mimeTypeSycocaServiceOffers:
> KMimeTypeTrader: mimeType "image/png" not found
> tellico(94671)/kdecore (trader): KMimeTypeTrader: couldn't find
> service type "Application"
> Please ensure that the .desktop file for it is installed; then run
> kbuildsycoca4.
>
> <Here I choose to import collection>
>
> KCrash: Application 'tellico' crashing...
> KCrash: Attempting to start  from kdeinit
> sock_file=/home/plluksie/.kde4/socket-volkov/kdeinit4__0
> KCrash: Attempting to start  directly
> KCrash failed to exec(), errno = 2
>
> Any idea?
> Best regards / Pozdrawiam
> Łukasz
What window manager and PCBSD version are you using? The first section
of terminal output (before the import) is fairly common for KDE apps but
doesn't effect the operation of the program at all. I am not seeing much
error handling after the import that is useful (except that it crashed...).

I will test this out on my system here soon, but since I don't have an
old collection to import, I am not sure how well it is going to work out.

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems