[PC-BSD Testing] xfce thunar network browsing

kevin kevinsine at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:20:23 PST 2012

i am currently using pcbsd 9.0 in virtualbox.  i downloaded the VB vdi
file.  i have tried gnome, KDE, lxde, and xfce enviroments.  in gnome
after disabling the firewall i was able to browse my home network with
no problems.  in xfce i am able to get into my network but when trying
to open up my shared folders i get the following error -*DBus error
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Message did not receive a reply
(timeout by message bus).* - this was with using thunar for the file
manager.  using the dolphin file manager within xfce allows me access to
my shared folders.