[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD-9.0-RELEASE available for download

Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 07:56:47 PST 2012

Dear Kris & PCBSD Team,

Thank you for the speedy release of PCBSD-9.0 you have made available to
us.  I'm downloading mine now from ftp://mirrors.isc.org/pub/pcbsd/9.0

Although I recall a time when one of the PCBSD releases used a
"pre-release" version of FreeBSD, this appears to be the first time that
PCBSD is made available to the public before FreeBSD issued any public
announcement about the availability the newest release of its operating
system.

--
Ian Robinson
Salem, Ohio