[PC-BSD Testing] Include Gutenprint Family of Drivers in PCBSD Base

Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:46:07 PST 2012

With FreeBSD.org building 9.0-RELEASE right now, it is only a short time
until the PCBSD Team builds and distributes PCBSD 9.0-RELEASE.

I am writing to suggest that the Gutenprint family of printer files be
included in the base.  Historically, alpha, beta, and RC builds did not
include them while RELEASE builds did.  The Gutenprint family of files
allows users like me who have the older but venerable LaserJet series of
printers to keep printing.

--
Ian Robinson
Salem, Ohio