[PC-BSD Testing] Automated install fail on RC3

GO. info at Godot.de
Wed Jan 4 09:44:33 PST 2012

Thats it,
but need to create an automated key file on /boot when possible without encpass.
CL seems to work under UFS without .eli and naming the slices in separate lines in new order
/
SWAP
/boot
/usr ...
works perfectly, (thought comata are fail but not tested now with encpass).

Try to maximize testing speed after every mkiso do copying with SMB/FTP to a VM Host.
 I discover unstable Samba36/4 behaviour on shared volumes on LXDE/SSH/DBUS.
Give it to another Mailthread...