[PC-BSD Testing] Automated install fail on RC3

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Wed Jan 4 08:36:18 PST 2012

On 01/01/2012 18:58, GO. wrote:
> Happy New Year,
> trying different example files with ufs, geli or zfs brings same failure.
> Seems there is no pcinstall.cfg* working for auto partitioning the following
>
> - all virtualbox ada0 disk (bootloader gpt)
> - free partition beside windows installation (bootloader=bsd)
>
> FAIL: variable conversion Error: "LASTSLICE+1"

Looks like you are missing the geli password... Try this example

# Disk Setup for ad0
disk0=ada0
partition=ALL
bootManager=none
commitDiskPart

# Partition Setup for ad0(ALL)
# All sizes are expressed in MB
# Avail FS Types, UFS, UFS+S, UFS+J, ZFS, SWAP
# UFS.eli, UFS+S.eli, UFS+J.eli, ZFS.eli, SWAP.eli
disk0-part=ZFS.eli 0 /,/usr,/var,/data
encpass=mypass
commitDiskLabel