[PC-BSD Testing] Automated install fail on RC3

GO. info at Godot.de
Sun Jan 1 15:58:16 PST 2012

Happy New Year,
trying different example files with ufs, geli or zfs brings same failure.
Seems there is no pcinstall.cfg* working for auto partitioning the following

- all virtualbox ada0 disk (bootloader gpt)
- free partition beside windows installation (bootloader=bsd)

FAIL: variable conversion Error: "LASTSLICE+1"