[PC-BSD Testing] pc-sysmanager go behind System Configuration Window

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 10:39:30 PST 2012

Hi Claive,

I am thinking a mini itx system using for music streaming or other very
usefull goals :-)  I am also a high end hifi enthousiastic and " compete "
a bit with a hifi journalist here in Holland with his Windows 7 machine
compared to Unix like machines :-)
Unfortenately for Microsoft he already can remotely use his system for hifi
use. I helped him out with that :-)

Best regards,
Hans

2012/2/26 claive alvin Acedilla <cabpacedilla at gmail.com>

> Hey Hans,
>
> That's great! I have not tried that yet.
> I do not know if there an application that can synchronize your Samsumg
> Galaxy II Android phone to your PCBSD desktop.
> You can check if your phone is mounted in your file manager (like
> Nautilus).
> We can also ask the PCBSD developers and techies if there are smart phone
> synchronization solutions.
>

> On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Hans Ruhe <hansruhe1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello Claive,
>>
>> I am happy to report that I succeeded to connect my Samsung Galaxy II to
>> my PCBSD system. Only thing now is to have an application which will able
>> filetransfer or any other handy use of the Samsung and PCBSD.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Hans
>>
>> All steps below
>>

>> 2012/2/26 claive alvin Acedilla <cabpacedilla at gmail.com>
>>
>>> Steps to reproduce:
>>> 1. Open Control Panel
>>> 2. Double click System Manager
>>> 3. pc-sysmanager pops asking for root password. Put root password
>>> 4. System Configuration window apears
>>> 5. Close System Configuration window