[PC-BSD Testing] pc-sysmanager go behind System Configuration Window

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 10:17:05 PST 2012

Hey Hans,

That's great! I have not tried that yet.
I do not know if there an application that can synchronize your Samsumg
Galaxy II Android phone to your PCBSD desktop.
You can check if your phone is mounted in your file manager (like Nautilus).
We can also ask the PCBSD developers and techies if there are smart phone
synchronization solutions.