[PC-BSD Testing] Cannot run Clementine

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Thu Feb 23 07:06:25 PST 2012

That is what I thought.
LibQtWebKit was already set to be included in the PBI, but it looks like
the PBI's were approved before the 32-bit version had it's final rebuild
(but the 64-bit PBI did rebuild). I already triggered a rebuild for them
and once both of them actually finish I will get the new versions
approved as soon as possible.

~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems