[PC-BSD Testing] Laptop reboots on display setup wizard

GO. info at Godot.de
Thu Feb 23 03:55:22 PST 2012

This Mail is an Information only.

Similiar system reboot seen on Thinkpad T43 with ATI X300 (NOT on display setting BUT after) every shutdown/start. Thinkpad starts automatic double each time.

now with following setting:
ATi-3D-enable

formerly VESA was slow on 3D but runs without onetime restart.