[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD Testing] Warden is not working properly on another system

nr10232 nr10232 at op.pl
Fri Feb 17 18:15:08 PST 2012

Hi.
I still have problem with warden - i  installed another pcbsd system and i can't repeat that solution - so i have two systems on two discs, one with jail working from startup, and another with jail not working from startup. I compare /usr/local/warden and /usr/pbi/warden-amd64 direcrories and they are identical (exept of /usr/pbi/warden-amd64/worlds/defaultworld dir). On both systems warden was installed from pbi, and pbreg  are installed from ports).
Anyone know what i should do to have two systems with warden working during startup?