[PC-BSD Testing] Desktop system won't wake up from sleep mode

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 19:38:51 PST 2012

That didn't work, and actually the monitor is waking up, but displaying only a grayed out screen.

The keyboard is unresponsive, so it's something more fundamental.

There are a few seconds of disk activity just after waking the system up, but that's it.

Even the num lock key does nothing and the light is stuck on.