[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD Testing] Warden is not working properly

nr10232 nr10232 at op.pl
Tue Feb 14 04:51:14 PST 2012

Warden is now working - i installed /usr/ports/sysutils/pbreg port and now warden works better (jails are started automaticaly). I still have error "pbreg not found" during startup, but jails works fine.
regards,
krzysiek
ps: maybe /usr/ports/sysutils/pbreg should be installed automatically when /usr/ports/sysutils/warden is installed :-)