[PC-BSD Testing] some boot screens

GO. info at godot.de
Mon Feb 6 12:42:40 PST 2012

Hi Jay,
these standards seems to work on some machines(hp,mac,vm...) and on
some not (thinkpad with ATIx300). I suggess failure depends on more
double entries because of batch processing or  indexed PCX incompat.

There is one little thing makes me wonder. Please (anybody) try to
load  your PCX on SystemManager/Diverse/ShowSplash&UserDefined, here
comes the warning that PCX is not conform...?!
(different PCs with 320,800 and 1024px)

I freely translated some words because of using german localization
but hope you know.
This is working in an automated install script, dont know its
interesting to others but send you a link to view the doc.