[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD Testing] Warden is not working properly

nr10232 nr10232 at op.pl
Mon Feb 6 01:15:53 PST 2012

I reinstalled it two times, i tried use warden from ports - without success.
I even modyfied wardenrc script ( i copied part of init-warden.sh and pasted it before original script) - after that warden jails started (i had access to www serwer on it), but warden gui was showing that jails was not running).

Regards,
krzysiek