[PC-BSD Testing] Fwd: PCBSD9.1-x86-USBFULL.img.bz2 not bootable (after bunzip2'ing)

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Fri Dec 28 07:08:36 PST 2012

On 12/27/2012 21:41, Joe Maloney wrote:
> I had the same problem with the i386 live usb.  Is there a need for
> volunteers to test iso's / img's before releases?  If so i would be
> glad to help out.
>
> Joe
>
> On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:01 PM, Dewey Hylton <dewey.hylton at gmail.com
> <mailto:dewey.hylton at gmail.com>> wrote:

The corrected USB images should be on the mirrors now. Sorry about the
inconvenience, I've tracked down this issue and put some code into place
to detect if a boot-stamp goes awry :)

As for testing, we always can use new testers, if you stay on this list
you will see announcements posted for 9.1.1 testing images in the near
future, and we welcome any and all feedback on any bugs found!