[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD9.1-x86-USBFULL.img.bz2 not bootable (after bunzip2'ing)

Robert Dinah rhdinah at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 13:08:21 PST 2012

I must agree with Harald ... even a show-stopper bug that *I* could reliably duplicate here received little or no attention ... and with a suitable debug log or two could possibly been fixed before this release went out. So I can see no reason for me to go forward with release 9.1. I'm a bit disappointed.

Regards, Robert