[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD upgrade and shutdown option

Robison, Dave david.robison at fisglobal.com
Fri Dec 21 11:50:54 PST 2012

Hiya,

Not sure if this is an issue with PCBSD or with KDE... but I no longer
have the "shutdown" option when I select "leave" either from the lower
left button menu or by right clicking the desktop.

For now I'm logging out and then dropping to console and doing the
classic shutdown -p now

Any ideas?

Keep up the good work, for the most part PCBSD is really solid.

Dave

--
Dave Robison
Sales Solution Architect II