[PC-BSD Testing] What do you recommend for the newbies; What book to study etc

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 01:38:49 PDT 2012

Hi Lars,

Thank you for the answer. I will look at a store here in The Netherlands
that is specialized in computerbooks.

I took a quick look and they have also this book:
http://comcol.nl/your-unix-linux-the-ultimate-guide.html
And I found your recommendation as well :-)   The Absolute FreeBSD !

Thank you Lars, this is very helpful. I will order the Absolute FreeBSD
soon.

Best regards,
Hans