[PC-BSD Testing] Post install not possible ?

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 10:40:04 PDT 2012

HI Kris,

I am testing several servers, the German server at Essingen is not working,
the French server Free org does but with some delay.
I could not find the log file by the way.

I noticed that there is no server in The Netherlands. That is where I am
from (despite my last name I am born in Amsterdam) There is a high speed
network here Kris :-)
After Japan and Korea we have the most fast network :-)

Best regards,
Hans