[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 9.1-RC1 - Now available!

krzysiek nr10232 at op.pl
Mon Aug 27 21:25:55 PDT 2012

Hi.
I installed pcbsd-9.1 rc1 x64. System works fine, but i have some problems:

1) with installer - i was unable to run pcbsd dvd when dvd-rom was in
ahci mode; i have to change it to ide in motherboard bios (linux Mint
installer works fine in both cases)

2) with pbis:

krusader pbi:
- I have to add /usr/local/lib/kde4/libexec/kdesu path to krusader
settings to make it start it at root
- i was unable to unpack zip file (I have "internal error").

warden pbi:
  - i have to add line
PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/home/ramesh:/usr/local/bin
to /usr/pbi/warden-amd64/warden/bin/warden
to make it works correctly (when i tried to import jail "progdir unset"
error appears)

- configuration was unset - default values should be set in installation

Regards,
Krzysiek