[PC-BSD Testing] VirtualBoxGuest remain unchecked after installation

Dewey Hylton dewey.hylton at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 06:43:03 PDT 2012

i have found that the 9.1b1 repository is empty on my local mirrors - i have the same
results when adding another window manager. i'll bet you are seeing the same thing
i found. the fact that the installation was a failure is not reported at all, otherwise
you and i would both have had to troubleshoot less.

http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?t=17556

http://lists.pcbsd.org/pipermail/testing/2012-August/007309.html