[PC-BSD Testing] Install all menu icons (all users) in AppCafe only works with root password

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 01:29:58 PDT 2012

Hi Ken and Kris,

The gui label should be modified for "Install all menu icons (all users)"
that it can only be done with the root password inside the original user
login who install the PBI.
Same also for the gui label "Install menu icons" to modify that it can only
be done by the original user who install the PBI.
This is to guide users why "Install all menu icons (all users)" and
"Install menu icons" is not working inside other user login.