[PC-BSD Testing] Cannot run SABnzbdplus

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Tue Aug 14 07:49:41 PDT 2012

On 08/10/2012 12:45, claive wrote:
> I Cannot run SABnzbdplus from desktop and menu
>
> Im using PC-BSD 9.1 Beta 1 i386 32 bit LXDE UFS Virutualbox Bridged
> connection

I just tried this out on PC-BSD 9.0-Release (32-bit) and it worked just
fine.
When you start up the program, it should bring up the web interface for
the program in your default web browser. I did notice that Opera did not
open the web interface from a cold start the first time, but if you try
running it again with your web browser already open, it works just fine.
This problem did not occur with Firefox as the default web browser, so I
think it was just a quirk in Opera.

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems