[PC-BSD Testing] boot volume mirror maintenance

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Mon Aug 13 11:56:58 PDT 2012

On 08/13/2012 14:45, Dewey Hylton wrote:
> [...]
Well, that log file exists after each install. So in your first case,
you can refer to it to see how the single disk layout was done, and
duplicate the commands before inserting it into the ZFS mirror. Ditto
for a replacement. But we will need to document this, so the user knows
that the file contains everything they need, command-wise, to re-create
the disk layout.