[PC-BSD Testing] boot volume mirror maintenance

Dewey Hylton dewey.hylton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 11:45:47 PDT 2012

we need to have these scenarios documented somewhere. otherwise, it'd
be difficult to mirror the boot volume after installation. for example
i'm getting ready to perform another installation on a machine for
which i do not yet have a secondary disk. that's what prompted me to
look for the documentation in the first place, but much more important
is the scenario where you would be replacing a failed drive. but of
course in my scenario i won't have the steps to follow from the log file.