[PC-BSD Testing] 9.1 - Flash or...lack of?

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 09:22:49 PDT 2012

Maybe there is a bug in the sequence of the installer because adding of
users is come after the installation of the OS which maybe the flashplugin
is installed first. Much better if adding of users came first then the OS
installation after so that the flashplugin will be activated for the added
users but Im not sure how the installer works.