[PC-BSD Testing] [urxvt PBI] Change desktop file

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Tue Aug 7 10:17:53 PDT 2012

On 08/04/2012 12:47, Lars Engels wrote:
> In urxvt's desktop file can you please change
> Exec=/usr/pbi/rxvt-unicode-amd64
> Exec=/home/$name_of_user
>
> and
> StartupNotify to false
>
> It' more convenient to start in one's homedirectory and urxvt doesn't
> support startup notify.

I do not see any real reason to run the binary from
"(home-dir)/bin/urxvt", since it is just a link back to the PBI binary
location "/usr/pbi/rxvt-unicode-[i386 or amd64]/.sbin/urxvt" anyway.

I did remove the StartupNotify though. It will be changed once the PBI
rebuilds and gets pushed out to the AppCafe.

Thanks for the suggestions!

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems