[PC-BSD Testing] [XFBurn PBI] Missing icons

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Tue Aug 7 09:57:19 PDT 2012

On 08/04/2012 12:29, Lars Engels wrote:
> All icons are missing in XFBurn. Some dependency seems to be missing. I
> only see those "missing" icons: A white sheet with a read cross on it.
>
> BETA1, amd64

I just tested it on 32-bit and see the same thing.
I have seen this on a couple other programs as well, it is usually that
the program authors changed the icon set, but either forgot to include
the new icons or the port maintainer did not catch the new icons with
the update. This is usually remedied once the port/program is updated,
so I set the PBI to rebuild since there has been a minor port-revision.
In the meantime, the program appears to work just fine, it just might
not look the prettiest.

Thanks for the report though!

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~